Tower Bridge will, on risk, implement a design proposal with limited detail for the agent or owners promoting a specific space. This could be done in two ways, physically displayed in the vacant space, and or as a bound document to accompany your proposal. This would then lead to the engagement of the client’s specific needs, the design proposal would be adjusted to accommodate their unique requirements.
Contents of Proposal
• A space plan layout option, generic for the specific space or specific to the client’s needs
• A range of cost estimates based on different levels of finishes
• 3D renders of the most relevant areas
• A basic look and feel design concept
• A 3D ISO view of the space plan
Benefits to Brokers and Owners of Commercial, Retail and Hospitality Spaces
• The client would be able visualize their concept in the space more accurately
• Far more informed and educated client in order to make decisions
• Excitement created about the potential in that specific space
• Explanation of our full offering make the entire office relocation process far less daunting
• No cost implications to the broker or owner
• Quicker commitment to offer
Our primary goal is to help the broker or owner get quicker and genuine commitment to lease the offered space and for us to build a good rapport with the tenant in order for us to secure the turnkey project or facets of it, in that particular space.
Contact our Gauteng branch for more information on +27 12 001 7218 or